Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gen's Stat Summary

For this week's assignment, we just need to run stats on our personal sites.  I have 90 friends on Facebook, I have 7 followers on Twitter and 13 blog followers.  I have 235 blog pageviews to date.  The pageviews are mostly from the United States and use Internet Explorer to access my blog.  There are also pageviews from Russia, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sweden, Bolivia, Ireland, Netherlands and Turkey - - which is exciting to see.  As for my Twitter account and the blog, my followers are mostly classmates.  I did want to make note that I followed the Murrieta Patch and now they are following me!  Since this is just for class, I am not really comfortable that a newspaper is interested in my tweets.  If this was a twitter feed for my company, that would be fantastic!

1 comment: