Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Learning Twitter

I am in the process of opening my own Twitter account.  I plan to follow UC Riverside, CNN, the Murrieta Patch, City of Murrieta, and Tradeshow Marketing.com.  I choose these organizations to follow for several reasons - for personal use, the education tweets; for CNN to keep me up-to-date on current news happenings around the Globe from a business perspective; the Murrieta Patch for local news to understand how the news could impact our business; City of Murrieta for personal - keep tabs on happenings in the City as it pertains to my dad and also how it pertains to our business; and lastly, Tradeshow Marketing for industry news - as I manage 25 tradeshows per year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi !
    I think you made good choices, i will follow UCR too because I also want to stay up to date with the university news and I would like to get involved in an on-campus association.

    ReplyDelete